Welcome to the new sotware Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Stu M

The bloody hole in the bloody roof

Not that I mind being pushed further and further away from my preferred position, restricting my view for the sake of a couple of metres of tape, but...

...would the club like to let us know when and if they plan to do anything about it? Quite apart from the complaints above, it makes the ground look even shoddier and amateurish, with bits fenced off by the immovable barrier of cellotape.

I agree it does look very shabby indeed. Having said that it was a blessing in disguise being towards the back of the stand on Saturday because it meant we didn't get bothered by that squally shower in the second half.

i used to stand under tha hole, but now I have been forced to move furthe rand further towards tha stinking burger van, don't get me wrong i love a good fleet burger,but not the second half waft of minky scum tha drifts over,and now I get that smell full in the face,although it did really fit our 2nd half performance!!!lol.

Quote:
FleetFanatic said:
'that squally shower''?

Thought you meant the 2nd half team performance then! lol

I wondered how long it would take for someone to come up with that gem!

BEATLES !!!!!...not Beetles !!!

Now you've started Something...I Should Have Known Better to reply to this thread. Hopefully Dr. Robert will be in attendance soon ( this one's not a joke !)...and Abbey (road !) will return soon to be Here, There & Everywhere !!......ah...but will the moaning Mean Mr. Mustard ( aka Uncle Albert) continue to be the (moaning) Fool On The Hill ?Still, bless him , he has to Carry That Weight. But, hopefully we will all Come Together on saturday & forget The Long & Winding Road that was tuesday at Weston......

....and our friends are all aboard...Steve McKimm & Andy Ford !!!

Must dash...due back in the USSR shortly...well St Petersburg anyway !!

Cheers,

Quote:
Hirsty said:...and Abbey (road !) will return soon to be Here, There & Everywhere !!

Well, the news page claims that he will be fit to play on Saturday - excellent news, particularly given the absence of Haworth through suspension. Walshe and Wilko will be missing, but great to hear about Protheroe signing for a third month.

P.S. Good work with the song titles, Hirsty