Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NEWS

What is the best way to get news about Hornchurch. Just heard there is a photo shoot at Roomes in Upminster today. Too late for me. Any others planned.

Edited by Hornchurch "O"

hello O, hope you're all good!

i think i follow most of the fans and official hfc accounts on twitter and forwarded it to a group fisherman's friend's dad at 10.30 this morning.  he responded with "not my thing" at midday and then 90 minutes later sent a picture of him with the manager and trophy with the caption "ok i lied, i couldn't resist" haha.

so twitter is normally where i pick up hfc news.  (not a fan of the new kit to be completely honest).

59 minutes ago, and1inthetree said:

hello O, hope you're all good!

i think i follow most of the fans and official hfc accounts on twitter and forwarded it to a group fisherman's friend's dad at 10.30 this morning.  he responded with "not my thing" at midday and then 90 minutes later sent a picture of him with the manager and trophy with the caption "ok i lied, i couldn't resist" haha.

so twitter is normally where i pick up hfc news.  (not a fan of the new kit to be completely honest).

Cheers. Thought you was an imposter. Tree Boy and Westie. Blast from the past. Hope you are keeping well.