Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ronnie Winn - a fond farewell

The Pars

It goes without saying that for any successful team there needs to be a core of stand-out quality players.

These players are naturally celebrated and cherished by supporters and a privileged few become club legends.

Any successful team also needs to have squad players who can play wherever required and can always be relied upon to put in a decent performance.

There are no prizes for guessing which of those two categories Ronnie belongs to, but in my view his contribution to our success in the last two seasons deserves its own recognition.

I am sorry that he has left and I hope he finds what he is looking for at his next club.

@cup of tea I think you make a very good point and Ronnie has always been a committed team player and works hard at whatever the manager asks him to do for the team.  He may not have been the big goal scorer or playmaker during his time with us but he is a winner and deservedly so with our FA Trophy success which he played his part in,

wish him all the best and once an Urchin always an Urchin