Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I love the smell of 3 points on a Tuesday night

Yes I predicted the score but not the crowd, well done to the 240 hardy souls on a bitterly cold night.The football was on the whole pretty decent.I see Stortford got out of jail in the 95th minute but that's football.We're perched in a lovely position now lots let not blow it,up the Urchins 

Fantastic game of football and the lads played brilliantly for the whole game.

Another deserved clean sheet for Lamar and an excellent first game for Jamie Mascoll from the bench 

Shame Stortford drew but we are stalking them for the top spot and if the lads can keep this going and keep focused we will retake the top soon 

It's still a long run to the end of the season but if the lads keep playing game by game the way they have been recently then we can win this league.

Keep it going lads 

Up The Urchins 

Routine performance, I overestimated Kingstonian to be honest. Plenty of endeavour but lacking a bit of quality. 

missed the pen, sure it was justified ;) good through ball from Ade to set up Sam for the second. Hit the woodwork twice as well , icing on the cake for Chris for the 3rd.

Not too disappointed about Stortford equalising and it means that Canvey dropped points (as well as Enfield and Hastings) so we get a bit of a decent gap between the three of them and us. I’m certain we’ll catch Stortford at some point the way we’re going, just one draw from two games to overtake them now. 

Edited by cup of tea

Agree about the Stortford draw, they dropped points for the second game running and those beneath us also had a Tuesday night wobble'fest. Hornchurch with the games in hand are in a very strong position and we just need to keep on track and do what we do best...take all our chances and score the goals. ️❤️❤

Twas a cold moon lit night in Essex, an interesting formation for the second week, led to some sublime football and a deserved three points. Some strange ref decisions, but that could not stop a dominant Urchins, 3 goals to the good, the woodwork kept the score down. A very impressive debut for Jamie Mascoll, who's ability was clear to see. Well done to Canvey who did us a favour at Stortford.

Onwards to Saturday!