Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Bate'o

The Drum

Quote:
FleetFanatic said:
Thanks for your offer but I really don't think that you playing the spoons will create much of an atmosphere. grin.gif

Aaaagh! But imagine 1200 fans playing the spoons. Now that would be impressive...if not intimidating for the opposition. wink.gif

Quote:
maladroit said:...imagine 1200 fans playing the spoons. Now that would be impressive...if not intimidating for the opposition.

We could make it sound like the Warriors...!!
"Come out to play-yay!!"

Quote:
David Holden said:
That was bottles wasn't it?

Of course it was, I was only making a tenuous link to a similar chinking noise really.
A truly frightening New York gang that would've been: "Come out to play-yay...'Roll out the barrel' with us. We'll play spoons, you can get on that skiffle board!"

Quote:
Student Scum said:
Quote:
David Holden said:
That was bottles wasn't it?

Of course it was, I was only making a tenuous link to a similar chinking noise really.
A truly frightening New York gang that would've been: "Come out to play-yay...'Roll out the barrel' with us. We'll play spoons, you can get on that skiffle board!"

Would they be more frightening than "The Jets" and "The Sharks" from West Side Story.....the two hardest gangs of street ballet dancers in cinema history.

So...forget the bottles and the ballet tights...are you going for the spoons?

It would be class! Great publicity!

Even better...everyone take a small bowl of jelly in the ground to eat at half time.

Hot Dog flavour!

Well it would prevent the stall running out of hot dog rolls / burger buns / whatever they couldn't be bothered to get enough of whilst waiting 23 million years for your chips that were only going to be 5 minutes.

Yes I was rude to the woman on saturday.

Yes I have been banned from the burger bar.

No I will not be apologising.....

Ah Westside Story....one of my favorites...especially at the end when they sing that famous old Fishmonger's tune........

.........there's a Plaice for us....somewhere a Plaice for...take my hand and we're halfway there.....etc !!

Cheers,

roflmao.gif