Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Latest Scores Tonight.....

Talking about scores tonight - are Canvey trying to blow the title again ??? Only 1 point from their last 3 games now - the leads down to 17 points and could drop to 15 if one or two other sides win games in hand. Stranger things have happened!!

And in the Unibond, Barrow have cut Droylesden's advantage for second place to 6 points with a game in hand after beating them 2-1 tonight. So looks like that one will go down to the wire.

Northwich will definitely be in the bottom 3 if they lose on Saturday.

They still have something to play for though - given that Margate are likely to be demoted and Barrow may not finish in the top 2 of the Unibond, finishing second bottom could save them.

Now, which would be the better club to save - Leigh or Northwich?? I guess distance wise, theres little difference, but at least Northwich will have a new ground and are likely to have better attendances than Leigh so I guess the slight preference would be to save Northwich.

Historical reasons alone would suggest that Northwich should be saved ahead of Leigh.

I know they no longer play at The Drill Field but history has to count for something surely....

But for that diving git Prendergast, I'd imagine a few would have a soft spot for Stanley too.

Or is that just me getting all dewy-eyed about the past....

Jumpers for goalposts? Isn't it? Hmmmm? Marvellous!

Good to see Margit up to their old tricks again. Yet another sending off. And Kinnear sent off from the touchline.

it is obvious from whom they get their indiscipline.

Also fun reading their forum about which team would finish with fewer players!!!

God, will I be glad to see the back of those dirty thugs at Margate.

I did hear however that Kinnear has scooped 2 major signings, to help rebuild their team and ground..............................................................................................................................................Tommy Walsh and Charlie Dimmock.