Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Official Website

I'm an American Fleet supporterr and new to this forum. I'm sure this subject has probably been discussed before, but forgive me for bringing it up again. As I said, I am new. What is the deal with the official website? That has to be the worst team site in history. Slow, slow, slow and difficult to navigate. Am I wrong? Is there a better one somewhere?

I like the cut of your JIB.

Superb - Spread the word .

Hopefully one day the mega store on the web page will open for business so all our fans world wide get a chance to indulge a bit further.

keep the Fleet flag flying

i think generaly we all agree the web site is pretty poor, and is very slow to be updated aswell as too download (mainly due to that pointless robot). There are a couple of other website dedicated to the fleet, but i forgotton their Web address, so if some one else could post them id be pretty grateful!

.......and to think I worked in Barking years ago, alongside a load of dockers who talked like that all the time !

Would yer Adam it ??

Why don't we go back to the old website, Dave's one. it was the best, and is still up on the internet under:

http://www.taxhelp.me.uk/home.html

just change back to gnfc.co.uk and we have got it.

just change the player profiles, new squad picture and info and we got a website to be proud of instead of a website know one goes onto.

in the club email it said they will have it done in a couple of weeks, 1 week has gone, not long now.