Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team for Saturday?

jl

Now that Tuesday's disappointment is firmly behind us what xi would we pick for the cup game against east preston. pat is likley to be fit but Hockers out still so I go for:

gothard

macca pat trott kerrigan

henty hunter game dormer

stowe brayley

which means heeroo forbes cousins and wareham and probably fergus are on the bench.

whadya reckon?

I would go for a similar formation to that employed by England v Wales, with Cousins, Stowe and Brayley forming a "3 pronged" attack with Cousins in the "Rooney" role behind the front 2.

2 issues:

Sappleton to return? Trott looks like he's been struggling in recent games and I would leave him out for this game.

Game to start? I've been impressed with Matt Game's contributions so far, thought he looked lively when he came on on Saturday and assuming he's fit would be close to a start on saturday. Forbes needs a big game in my opinion as he's been frustratingly inconsistent so far.

Gothard

Henty McSweeney Sappleton Kerrigan

Forbes Dormer Hunter

Cousins

Stowe Brayley

Subs

Game

Heeroo

Wareham

Trott

Sub keeper (U18s keeper?)