Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hammers Yobs strike again

Yeah, your certainly funny.

Do me a favour, you work in the City don't ya?

If so, so do I. I work in Finsbury Circus.

Send me a private msg and we're meet next week, just you and me, no one else. Bring some ID so I know its not some pansy. Then I'll ram your bullshi* down your throat. Like I said, shame we didn't meet at the One Bar and or Fulham Broadway. Remember to send me a private msg, any location your choice, make sure you bring yourself.

I'm back to work now, see you next week you Pri*.

So there's no truth in the rumour that West Ham has become a feeder club for Chelsea, then ?

Seem to remember a certain F. Lampard occasionally lines up in the National football side. After wracking my brains, I can't seem to recall any West Ham players at present !

S'pose we better not mention a certain Mr Cole, either !

Let the debate continue !!

On a personal note, I hope you're right, Nige !

Look at some of the great players they have produced in the past. Brooking, (Sir), Moore, (who should have been a Sir !)

Nowt like a little bit of friendly banter, eh Nigel ??

Great weekend. Chelsea now on level points. Wenger blames everybody for the draw apart from his team. (Great stuff), and Man U get shown how to play football. Lampard's goal was pretty good, as well.

PLUS, Me and 'Er Indoors eldest nephew signed for Dorking from Leatherhead recently, and played a blinder yesterday when we beat Met Police 1 - 0 !!

• 3 weeks later...