Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

9265 and out!

YELLOW

Funny thing is, all the St Albans supporters on this board have been saying all season that we'll go down, and none of us are overly bothered about it.

Obviously, unlike Ricay fans, we all have more interesting things going on in our lives than non-league football.

If you want to wind-up people who are actually bothered about St Albans being relegated, you'll have better luck on the SACFC Scarfer Football Forum.

Quote:
Funny thing is, all the St Albans supporters on this board have been saying all season that we'll go down, and none of us are overly bothered about it.

Obviously, unlike Ricay fans, we all have more interesting things going on in our lives than non-league football.

If you want to wind-up people who are actually bothered about St Albans being relegated, you'll have better luck on the SACFC Scarfer Football Forum.

So this particular forum is for people who aren't bothered about St. Albans?

Correct.

The people who regularly use this forum:

Costello: Hasn't been to home game for well over a year

Zeal: 5 games only this season

Gertcha: averages 2 matches a year

Chubbhead: never been to a game

Stevep, CANV, YELLOW, GazzaBTFC: Chesham, Canvey, Hornchurch & Ricay supporters

Only Laz, Thorns and Jillkingisfit go on a regular basis.

This board is for music chat and alcohol/women-related posts.

Dont get me wrong still love the club just hate the chairman.

I use to go to alal home games most away games and then some geordie [****!!****] turns up doesnt like people drinking and bans me.

Look at the attendances now. No one gives a [censored] anymore.

Really really sad isnt it.

Shame we didnt put up more of a fight at the time but there were to may people in the supporters club who were interested in licking the new chairmans [****!!****] than looking after the supporters.

Same here. I first went down in 1988 and used to go to pretty much every game home and away, had a season ticket for a few years and some of the best memories of my life involve watching City.

As for the current situation, its a joke. The Chairman is in it for one thing only, the atmosphere down there is awful, and when I do go some thick prick who has probably been going for a couple of years starts on me saying I'm not a fan.