Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

9265 and out!

YELLOW

Glad to see people feel the same. For me seeing the club how it is at the momemt is heartbreaking and I do question why I still go but a little part of me knows that every time Gibson see's me it gets up his nose.

I'm up for a loud boozy demonstration at Cambridge to show him what we think of him.

The most sickning thing I saw at carshalton was the amount of people go up and shake Gibsons hand and hug him after our win, this annoys me on two levels - 1. They were all freeeloaders - 2. They have been supporting this club for years as well and don't seem the slightest bit bothered that it's never been in a worse state (although one suspects this may be connected to point 1)

The sooner we get the chairman and these freeloaders out the club the better.

Nope, only support Billericay mate...no other team.

Small minded? Maybe, I'm sure Thornsey would say so but I have no interest in supposed top notch teams that pay millions of pounds to a player and justify it by screwing the supporters with inflated prices.

Then again, that is my opinion and the great thing about this country is "you have a choice"...until the Labour Government legislate against individual opinion!!!

I don't care whether a player earns £30,000 a week, or £150 a week. If they don't give their all, they can fk off.

I'm pissed off with these Conference South players. £200 a week is not a bad supplementary income, yet none of them give a fk about St Albans, or probably any other team they'd play for.

The £800 a week primadonna's at Hornchurch proved that when they fked off to Grays and Purfleet.

It's the same all the way up to the Premiership.

I think they're all mercenaries, whether they're playing in the Champions League or whether it's the Herts Senior Cup.

They can all fk off.

I would agree with you. I think what Hornchurch did before they went "t*ts" up was disgraceful and that paying £1,000 per week, 52 weeks a year for a player that couldn't even make the grade at Southend is idiotic!!!

And to top it all, when they did go "t*ts" up they go round bleating about how hard up they are despite being two leagues higher, better facilities and such like then they had three seasons ago!!!

Now I need to go and lie down!!! Gonna play the Lennon Acoustic album to chill to

Quote:

And to top it all, when they did go "t*ts" up they go round bleating about how hard up they are despite being two leagues higher, better facilities and such like then they had three seasons ago!!!

They got into that state because they spent beyond their means. In terms of playing personal they are far better off than three years ago.

Supporting West Ham and Canvey ain't much fun at all at the moment!!

• 3 weeks later...