Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

IS IT TIME FOR ONLY ONE CLUB IN ENFIELD

Despite the differences that still appear to exist at both clubs, a merger is the only way forward if the borough of Enfield is to have a thriving team playing in their own stadium. We cannot afford to have support, sponsorship and claim to land for a stadium split between the two. The two clubs would be much stronger if they merged, they could make a stronger claim to land for a stadium and may attract greater support and sponsorship. The problem that caused the split has gone. Time to make up

I agree to a point. The big prblem as I have stated before is the two very different constitutions. Would members of ETFC Supporters Society be wiling to give up their one member one vote policy? Would the share-holders of EFC be prepared to hand over shares for free?

Lets just say that the individual directors at EFC wouldn't have put the money in that they have, without being able to hold ultimate power over the affairs of the club.The rest of the supporters do a good job and liase with the board but hold no power.

Please correct me if i'm wrong EFC fans ,as you probably know the in's-and-out's better than i do.