Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

tsunami

one of my ex work mates was there on holiday and where due to go scuba diving on boxing day but did not go in the end lucky for them but she said it was the worst thing she has ever seen and they came home early ! she said she now has a very different look towards life ! don't blame her !

one of our clients was on holiday there and was due back on the 3 jan and nobody has heard from him yet who knows where his is !

Done mine.

What can you say that hasn't already been said.

I went to Phuket in 2000 and drove right along that coast. Stayed in a beachside hotel called Dusit Laguna.Got a photo of my boy getting off the boat at Phi Phi Island on the shelf indoors.......

Doubt if it's there now or many of the lovely people who looked after us.

Still can't believe there was no warning system?????????

invis, you are talking to someone that has one hell of self belief that we are here for a reason and in my case been given 4 chances, so I agree every minute of each day is a new beginning, so make the most of your time, but ALWAYS remember

You Never Know What You Got Till Its Gone