Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Exeter Tuesday

extaffyjim

Ok, the 'big' game on Tuesday. All the talk about players taking their eye off the league ball because of it has left a slightly sour taste in the mouth. Still, would be nice to win it.

My first trip to a Conference team to see Ricay. Have we ever played at an ex-league stadium before? (not counting Aldershot).

Any prediction, line ups etc? Did Ross play yesterday? He looked a bit fecked when he went off last week.

Should be a good day out whatever happens, but i cant see us winning to be honest. Im sure it wont be for lack of trying though.

I'd be very surprised if Pat doesn't return to the starting XI... Leon hopefully OK after split nose, Forbes was holding his back at regular intervals yesterday after he landed badly trying to keep the ball in. Assume Game still unlikely to play, Johnston not eligible for this one, Nathan cup tied.

Not exactly long on options for this one!

For some of the younger ricay fans going, the bar staff in the Exeter bar are very hot on ID. I'm 25 and OK I don't look my age but I was asked for ID much to my annoyance when I was there in August.

Cardiffbtfc, make sure you have your student ID card because you'll get in for 6 pounds rather than 11.

The stand behind the goal is very open, with no covering but if you want to stand you'll have to go there. The stewards are very officious and don't like you standing in the seated areas.

Also try the pasties in the club bar. To use Mark Flag's words they're "huge".

Good luck.

Quote:
For some of the younger ricay fans going, the bar staff in the Exeter bar are very hot on ID. I'm 25 and OK I don't look my age but I was asked for ID much to my annoyance when I was there in August.

Cardiffbtfc, make sure you have your student ID card because you'll get in for 6 pounds rather than 11.

The stand behind the goal is very open, with no covering but if you want to stand you'll have to go there. The stewards are very officious and don't like you standing in the seated areas.

Also try the pasties in the club bar. To use Mark Flag's words they're "huge".

Good luck.

So what odd's on Simon getting a beer with-out the ID Check...Evens?