Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

sawbo mugged us

smallsy

when sawbo came to burnham they pleyed their bo11ox off dieing for the cause and im guessing by the result they did the same against you fellas. but last night against barkingsides 9 men they were scocking. the goalkeeper was having an absolute laugh. 3-1 down with ten mins left against 9 men and he is playing it short. just launch it to that pike kid up front. joke.

please note..barkingside strong team. dont appreciate management though. just abuse the whole match. sort it out fellas, porbably why one of them was in the crowd!!!

Quote:
when sawbo came to burnham they pleyed their bo11ox off dieing for the cause and im guessing by the result they did the same against you fellas. but last night against barkingsides 9 men they were scocking. the goalkeeper was having an absolute laugh. 3-1 down with ten mins left against 9 men and he is playing it short. just launch it to that pike kid up front. joke.

please note..barkingside strong team. dont appreciate management though. just abuse the whole match. sort it out fellas, porbably why one of them was in the crowd!!!

Pardon, would you like to discuss my distrubution to myself directly

Tactics from the bench little boy.

4 first team players out with injuries from Concord on Sat. Reserves in the team that couldn't win second balls. So why would we knock the ball long? When the defenders were winning all the long balls. Idiot.

Burnham, the team that played us twice and have not managed to score yet and we I think put 3 past you lot earlier in the season.

Burnham the team that only have two tactics knock it long or even if that fails then knock it long again.

Thanks for the critical assesment of the tactics but I will prefer our manager to decide them rather than your good self.

Where we actually went wrong was when we went short, we tried to draw the 5 man midfield out to create space, to get the ball wide and exploit the space behind for Pike to win. The wingers never got their crosses in.

Matbe you can introduce yourself the next time you come to watch one of our games as I beleive we will not have the pleasure of playing you again this season?

Sorry I read that wrong

I shower at Sawbo in my pants

They are not in crap in the home new dressing room extension. With Red and black tiles heating Phsyio room etc.

I understand we are doing up the away one next year, knocking through to the ref's room and moving the officials to another area.

Do you not like playing at Sawbo then Chopper mate?

fair shout, but i was talking about the last ten minutes mate when you had 2 more players then barkingside.

as for burnham we do not just pump it long. we have learned lessons from last season when we played the fancy football, which people were raving about, and didnt get the results. now we have learned to win games that we were not last season, hence being in the top 4!!!

we clear our lines and defend a lead. three words...pot kettle black. i have never seen sawbo string 3 passes together. there is no creativity but you know how to defend a lead.

we got stansted sat chopper in league cup quarters. it is a bit unfortunate cos playing second leg sat after. we'd rather play in the league!!! u fellas will be doing the same thing in a couple of weeks. so i think its going to be a bit up in the air cos people playing games at different times. barkingside looking good though. we have got to play them again. along with yourselves!!!

Fair comment on the defend a lead. We have drawn 8 games this season where we were in a position of ascendancy, this has cost us.

It's strange because on paper we have a better team/squad than last year but we are not consistent enough.

Hopefully we can get into the top 6 by the end of the season with the mergers of leagues we don't want to be left behind.