Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

magnificent ref tonight

philSTFC

Never forget her as the ref this season for us vs Wealdstone...She got a hell of a lot of stick off both fans. Piss poor.

I'm sure she's Uefa or FIFA qualifed mind you. I know that one women ref from the Berks and Bucks is...

I'm sure she's Uefa or FIFA qualifed mind you. I know that one women ref from the Berks and Bucks is...

she can Know all the theory she likes, but its no substitute for actualy knowing what goes on in football, what a foul is & what a 'mans challenge'is, SHE DON'T

Their first goal came from a free kick that wasn't. She then proceeded to take eleven ! paces back from the ball and insist that the wall move back. Always at least 50 yards from play. Not being sexist - she was accompanied by two absolutely inept assistants who were both male. That said we were uninspired to say the least and I drove from bloody Sussex.

Definitely not the reason we lost, we just never had anything upfront. If ever there was a night we needed a Hodges or Matt Murphy upfront, that was it. As soon as they were under any sort of pressure at the back, they looked shaky. Unfortunately, outside of spells in the opening 30 minutes or so, we didn't get at them.

Their back line controlled play in the second half by keeping the ball and setting up the chances from there. We didn't get a sniff in the second half which is very disappointing.

We played some good football in the first half...the first goal was from a free kick that was never a foul in the first place ! Have to say their number 7 and 11 were outstanding ! missed Micheal murphy in the left back position ! Thats where both our field goals came from !

The penalty !!!!!!! Never in month of sundays , why did she only give 4 free kicks to Slough in the second half (according to John Tebbitts facts and figures) !no wonder we found it hard in the second half ...infact did not have one shot on target in the second half....

Never mind .... Berks and Bucks we had a laugh all on Radders expense.....

If a coffee cost 2pounds what will a new plastic seat cost ! 200 pounds.... get saving radders left your name and address with the stewards !

invoice to follow ....

cheers Chris S.

see you all sunday ! "Up the rebels"

Quote:
Their first goal came from a free kick that wasn't. She then proceeded to take eleven ! paces back from the ball and insist that the wall move back.

What you have to remeber is that the wall has to be ten YARDS not PACES. As a referee myself I find that for me ten yards is eleven paces.

BUT, having seen her in many Windsor games, she always seems to cause a problem one way or another.