Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Site Status

Hi,

At around 14:00 today (Monday 18th April) I had to close the forums due to a very high load on the server. The load was 100 times that which is normal. frown.gif

I have spent $300 this afternoon on extra memory to be installed, which will hopefully assist the problem for the future. (I do not have an eta yet for it to be installed)

Until this is installed I may have to close the forums for short periods of time - 10-15 minutes max - as I can't degrade the level of service that I offer to clients that pay a monthly or annual fee for hosting their websites.

I can only but apologise - but ask that you do not moan too much at the downtime. wink.gif I am doing everything possible to get things fully working as quickly as possible.

If anyone wishes to make any comments or suggestions, then please open a fresh topic within the Site Support & Suggestions Forum - or reply to the topic if someone has started one wink.gif

Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry for all the problems today frown.gif

The memory has now been increased by 1GB - hopefully tomorrow we will be okay.

I have disabled search for guests - sorry about this - but I need to eliminate someone trying to attack us via this method.

It is still possible that this was an attack by person or persons unknown - as I can't be 100% sure that it is hardware related - all tests show that the hardware/software configs should be fine.

Certainly the extra memory will help.

Thank you for your patience smile.gif