Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Birthday - Non League UK - is ONE year old

They said it would never last wink.gif

Having started off a year ago, with 1 club forum, and being called Isthmian.Com, the site has grown to 20 club forums a year later.

Last month (August) we served up 1 million pages, and had over 5 million hits smile.gif

This week, we will also pass the 30,000 posts mark on the forums - but the site is now far more than just forums, we have the prediction league, topsites, news, links and more...

At least two new features for clubs are in the pipeline, and being tested now.

But the site would be nothing without you bounceblue.gif

So go and have a pint to celebrate our little anniversary...... beerchug.gif

Thanks for all your support, and I look foward to the next 12 months here at Non League UK.

Ian wavey.gif

P.S. If you would like to be involved during the next 12 months, please let me know....

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Jolly Well Done...................................................................... ............................................................. ............................................................................................................................................ ....................................

carjam

Just like to add my own congratulations. When I think back to the early days of the Canvey FC site with its discussion board. It was the one that comes free with Front Page. It was dreadful!

To (mis)quote my ol' pal Winnie, "Never in the field of website design has so much been owed by so many to so few!"

Ian, I'll buy you a pint when I see you next.

Quote Vogue:

And to be honest YOU were responsible for me getting my club website up and running from scratch and developing a forum too.

Thanks

Vogue

Sorry about that - I really must try harder in future wink.gif Now all you need to do is to get the rest of your league webwise smile.gif