Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Freindly?

Woody SUFC

Lost two nil. A draw would of been a fair result as neither side created that many chances. Nice to see the improved clubhouse looks far bigger due to the TV moving. As for the match some nasty tackles were put in by the barcodes that have no place in a freindly but on the whole our players didn't react which was a nice susprise! Not sure if the first goal had a deflection or was a wonder goal but it totaly wrong footed the goalie.

Highlight had to be The cricket! (Edited due to Chels getting in a strop! We all know what happend anyway you silly silly tart)

thanks for that woody, very nice of you!! as for that number 5 who went flying in on lee holsgrove, should have walked, no place for a tackle like that in a friendly, or even a proper match!

Quote:
Anonymous said:
If the rent is part of WEFC income and the pitch maintenance is part of WEFC expense then you are wrong.

I am not your mate by the way.

Calm down mate. If Windsor have spent a lot of money on the pitch then fair play to them. I just assume that Windsor are much more concerned with getting the money to ensure that their current squad can be kept. I hope the issue is sorted soon for the sake of both clubs.

So... how is the pitch looking?

Quote:
MattSTFC said:
Yeah right mate. As if any rent money would be spent on the pitch!

You're right Matt, not a penny of the rent has been spent on the pitch because Mr Deaner hasn't paid a penny of the rent yet, so when you start the season just be thankful that Windsor committed to a programme of maintenance on the pitch that will support 4 teams [2 X Ryman, 2 X Capital] on the basis that the money MIGHT eventually turn up!

OK, I appreciate that my comments might have made it sound like STFC and its fans are ungrateful to Windsor & Eton for the use of Stag Meadow. We really aren't. And as I have said before, I really hope the rent situation gets sorted out satisfactorily for the sake of both clubs.