Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ashes

GHA EFM

Agree. If we get over 350 we are in a quite decent position.

mmm that track should have netted us 400 plus.. lee and mcgrath sturggled to produce much on it.. vaughan and pieterson should have cashed in.. is bell australian?

if the aussies get a lead of say 100 i fear we may struggle with the pressure on .. everyone is talking about flintoff but it is jones who has been our best bowler ..

lets hope harminson can turn it on today

we have been all over the aussies since lords and those convicts are clearly past their sell by date.. but they have made a fight of every test sometimes by having the better of only one or two sessions..

strauss was all happy about his great innings.. he should have been gutted he didnt see the day out.. im with c.z. i fear for our 'mental strength' if this goes to the wire..

mind you thats probably because i am cakking it and desperate for us to win back the ashes