Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Much Much better

Cookie

Quote:
ooh!!bodyform said:
good 2 c an old margate fc face after the game, Mr Paul Lamb wa

Who will be making his debut( even though he started here) for Ramsgate against Walton Casuals. Apparantly his words on signing where "it would be nice to be back at the club he started at an nice to play with Munday again".

Quote:
FF! said:
Quote:
ooh!!bodyform said:
good 2 c an old margate fc face after the game, Mr Paul Lamb wa

Who will be making his debut( even though he started here) for Ramsgate against Walton Casuals. Apparantly his words on signing where "it would be nice to be back at the club he started at an nice to play with Munday again".

What's the source of this information?

Yours,

A Gravesend and Northfleet fan with an unhealthy interest in the whereabouts of former players of ours.

PLaying three centre backs, I don't know that we want a "full-back". I actually rate his defending - particulalry given his age. I agree he is dangerous going forward, but that is what I would expect wing-backs to do. If (both) win-backs are encouraged to push up beyond the centre backs from the off, then they do play a pretty similar role to old fashioned wingers anyway. So perhaps it's just a matter of empahsis - perhaps more defenders playing like Bill has been. Ever seen him get forward as regularly as his is at the moment?