Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Much Much better

Cookie

A game we let go tonight. Players had more heart and upped the gears a bit from previous showings. Seemed to be more determined tonight and it was a good performance by them all. Taylor showed some good ball skills in the first half but missed a one-on-one with the keeper that he should have stroked into the net for an easy score. Unfortunately he blasted over when it seemed impossible to do so. Missed another good effort later which is a shame as I thought he had a good match up till then. Bill Edwards rocket header and by far the man-of-the match,not just for his goal but for his continued consistency.Allman a good asset at full back I thought. Thats one position sorted out then. No-one really had a badgame though Jk wasnt at his best. A much better performance and word should get around that the GATE are on their way back. Our improved form tonight may not be enough to beat the leaders on Saturday but we will be harder to beat after a showing like tonights.Good effort all round.Bromley looked very poor indeed.A shadow of themselves from previous games.

Tonight I was much more satisfied but annoyed that we let this one slip.

A much better game today only let down by perhaps the most incompetent ref i have seen in years, how that guy is a ref is a mystery to me.

I know the ref is a easy target for criticism but he really messed up tonight and should conisder finding a new past time outside of work.

Any way was the best game i have seen us play for a while could have been better in the final 3rd but a marked improvement none the less, we even had a aperance from the mythical Corbett for about 70 seconds.

Motm:- Billy Edwards never gave up as always and a well deserved goal.

Announced attendance was 401. All posters were given out personnally & I will expect to see them in shop windows all over Margate and surrounding areas.We need to get those people back.We need those posters UP and not sat at up home being ignored.Tonights performance should go some way to getting them back plus its the top of the league side so I am expecting a very good turn out on Saturday.If you are one of those that took a poster PLEASE get it displayed somewhere!!

Cold...God yes, I went up to the Coffin Ed but within 5 minutes abandoned that post and headed for the relatively nicer clubhouse end.

I took 3 posters with me. Will do Martyns, work and the Margate Library.

When Wellsie has sorted out his preview Ill write something up for Thanet Life.

Thanks for that Tony, when I get back will print a few up for Broadstairs shops that Dave sorts & get one in A ramsgate shop in York Street. He does put up the Ramsgate one too but says ours far outshines there one!

Thank you James!! James prediction 1-1. You are the man!

Quote"

"James is the king of tipsters so I suggest you take note of his predictions. He got it spot on the other day.(football predictions only of course)James. l.o.l. "unquote"

SATURDAYS PREDICTION PLEASE JAMES!

I most certainly did but only as a saver to that of a Margate win. Correct score 1-1 6/1.Lost on the gate win but money back because of the scoreline.

Incidentally James I thought it was quite mild considering tonight.I thought it was going to be a lot colder.Even Dad & I could stand it down there second half. Seems I'm not as much a wimp as others after all. l.o.l.