Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Braithwaite, Remy and Corbett Gone

Boney Crisp

The club today have confirmed that Leon Braithwaite, Ellis Remy and James Corbett have left the club. Meanwhile the club are also trying to loan a goalkeeper for the big game agaist Folkestone on Boxing Day and so Mitten can rest from his injury. Good Luck to Braithwaite, Remy and Corbett for the future. UP THE GATE

i seem to remember he was injured during the Fisher Game,when he was sandwiched and brought down in the box. He said himself,"as you get older injuries take longer to mend". you also have to way up the cost of playing against the cost of time off work,especially when you are starting out a new. Good uck Leon,what ever you do.

Good boy thanetfan.I didnt mean keep it up in any other sense.At 15 I doubt you can even see it let alone get or keep it up. Still you are trying to be civilised therefore I should try not make jokes at your expense.Bet you are laughing though arent you.Now go to bed.Its way past your bedtime!

Dont have bad dreams now will you. Have f****** NIGHTMARES! l.o.l.