Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

updates

seasidesteve

Bluesfan im not going to argue with you coz im not that type, but against Folkestone, Redbridge and Maldon we should have been looking at 9 points but instead we have only picked up 2 points. If we want to stay we should be winning these games. It is all good the players playing well but we do not have the points to prove it and i will take a bad performace but a win over a good performace but draw or a loss anyday.

I know i said that at this rate we will be in Ryman 1 next season, if we start to turn possesion into goals and if we can start scoring goals i think that we can start building our way back up the league. Looking forward to the game agianst Staines next week i believe we will get all three points.

TODAYS RESULTS

Chelmsford 3 Bromley 2

Folkestone 1 AFC 0

Harrow 1 Heybridge 2

Hendon 1 Braintree 2

Redbridge 0 Fisher 5

Slough 0 Billericay 2

Staines 2 Leyton 3

Walton &H 2 H&R 0

Worthing 3 Wealdstone 1

Not bad really for us the only result that could have gone another way was the Folkestone one. We even managed to go up one place I think the Gate are not the only team pressing the self-distruct button.

Roll on Saturday.

PS dos anyone Know what time the match is on Monday and is it open to spectators as I would like to go.

We seem to do better performance and results wise against the top sides e.g Fisher, Hampton so lets hope we can improve things next week after another disappointing result. Who knows we may have that striker we have been craving for all season to finally start converting the chances we are at least creating. Did Alex C play today and how was Mitten in goal?