Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

VERY STRANGE

TonyM

Yes very strange Tony. Could it be that whilst we were in Redbridge on Monday you all posted negative nasty thoughts about ?????.

I my self was not at Maldon today (as is obvious from the updates thread) and I do not feel that I have to explain my reasons but it seems that the ones that went have decided on a vow of silence,

Are we all not worried? I don't think so.

However as I have previously said today I would like to see us play at Tonbridge on Monday but there are no details as yet unless it is behind closed doors.

What you think Joseba about the silence maybe true but i think a lot of them will wait until they calm down as last time everyone got home posted there opinions. This resulted in a big argument which spreaded onto the Redbridge forum, I posted my opinions straight after the game today which nearly resulted in me having an argument with Bluefan but i rose above it.

I don't think it's very strange at all. If you went to the trouble of posting a report for the benefit of those who weren't able to attend which resulted in the amount of unprovoked personal abuse that arose last week plus constant slating of the team that supposedly we all support would you post again the following week? I share the frustration that many feel that we aren't getting the results that we feel we should be, but we gain nothing by slagging each other off and bitching about the team. It does seem that many on this forum only appear to be satisfied when they've got something to moan about, which suggests it will become a very quiet place if we ever start on a good run! Here's looking forward to quiet days ahead.

Quote:
Alex Tucker said:
What you think Joseba about the silence maybe true but I think a lot of them will wait until they calm down as last time everyone got home posted there opinions. This resulted in a big argument which spreaded onto the Redbridge forum, I posted my opinions straight after the game today which nearly resulted in me having an argument with Bluefan but i rose above it.

Just to clear something up. On the Redbridge forum last week there indeed was a war of words BUT it was to do with a certain Ramsgate/Margate follower sitting on the fence and the discussion had nothing whatsoever to do with the game at Redbridge.If you had followed that discussion you would have seen that,so you shouldnt be mentioning that really as it had nothing to do with the teams performance.It was heated I agree & I was at fault for "biting" but this fan was most annoying.Hope that clears that up.

Quote:
Alex Tucker said:
What you think Joseba about the silence maybe true but i think a lot of them will wait until they calm down as last time everyone got home posted there opinions. This resulted in a big argument which spreaded onto the Redbridge forum, I posted my opinions straight after the game today which nearly resulted in me having an argument with Bluefan but i rose above it.

you rose above it? what a hero you are!!! how was it you put it? bo**ox!!!