Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

andy hesenthaler

seasidesteve

Rams played Gills in a friendly 5 or 6 years back, lost 5-0 or 5-1 I think. After the game the Rams players said none of the Gills players were that outstanding, just better stamina, but Hessenthaler was different class, couldn't touch him. He'd be the ideal person for Margate, but probably as manager not assistant.

If we're building for the future I don't see how he would be of any use. Think we've got midfielders better than him already. Some of our more pesamistic supporters may think he'd be a good manager for us but Chris is bit by bit piecing things together and will get it right.

I say let the Rams have the old git!

AH would certainly put a few on the GAAAAATE

Quote:
Joseba said:
AS ah lives in the Meopham area I do not think we could be called local maybe he thinks the drive to Bromley/Beckenham for Millwall/Crystal Palace would be better.

I think training takes place in the Dartford area, so only once fortnightly visits to Margate, anyway, football and travel go hand in hand!!