Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dover 0 Margate 0

Jeff Trice

We missed a few good chances in the first half - Chris Stowe headed wide and had a shot cleared off the line while Adolph fired just wide. Played some good stuff for first 45 with Lawrence Yiga showing up well, mostly on the right wing but he also drifted inside quite a bit. Mass changes took their toll in the 2nd half and Dover had what few chances there were, Paul Egan pulled off a couple of good stops.

Our starting line-up was....

GK Paul Egan

RWB Greg Oates

LWB Dean Standen

CB Hasim Deen

CB James Donovan

CB --the one 'mystery' starter, apparently a Ghanain (spelling ?) called 'Dandino' or somethng like that--

MID Bertie Brayley

MID Pat Gradley

MID Lawrence Yiga

ST Chris Stowe

ST Adolph Amoako

Total of six subs used, only one I recognised was Danny Hockton. All the others were young black blokes, one of whom looked a bit like ex QPR winger Andy Impey but I'm sure it wasn't actually him ! None of the subs really took the eye but one or two looked pretty quick. Think there were three subs not used, a stocky bloke who looked a bit older than most of the subs, a bloke who I thought might possibly be Wade Falana but almost certainly wasn't and the sub keeper, a local lad callled Chris Howard.

Crowd was 174 and there must have been 30-40 from Margate.

Kinnear should have looked at Chris.

Birchington USC Keeper Under Lennie Lee

23 years old

Represented South East England at U16's level

Represented Kent Schools

Product of Margate Youth

Played Under 16's and 18's for Margate.

Wants to play reserve football for Margate next season. Margate is in his blood and what this team needs is someone from the area who's passionate about the club!

I wish CK had given him a chance. Still I guess he didn't learn anything from Saturdays game.

Give Chris a chance CK!

If you or he thinks he is good enough Knock on the door. Get ck on the phone or talk to him at the next game. the world is full of people who believe they could have done this or that but didnt. Put yourself forward do not wait for others to spot you.Also get fit and when there be confident.Body language is important,you have to put yourself in there with the others.