Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

'champions elect': another fair weather fan.

AFF

Hi Gazza.

A quick note to commiserate with you on the loss of the regular contributor 'champions elect' who, I see has changed his/her name to 'Ryman Fan'. Four hundred and thirty odd posts as a loyal and true Ricay fan since August 2005, and then gone in a trice.

430 posts? Madness.

Sorry the last one was brief, TC, the phone rang.

You go to 'My Home', click on 'edit' beside the bit that says 'personal information' or something, and you type in a new user name for yourself. Ian_W has a pretty good knowledge of this computer stuff and, not only do all your future postings appear under your new user name, all of your old ones automaticallly change, too.

It's advanced HLMT or something.

aaagh. I now understand your original question, TC.

'champions elect' had answered a post that I had made a few weeks ago, and I had answered using his initials, as I have done in this one. Used initials. Yours, of course, not his. You know what I mean.

Anyway, someone posted on that thread yesterday and I casually looked back to my contribution, I had replied to 'ce' and I saw that his user name had changed to Ryman Fan.

One can't be too careful on this internet thing, TC. You never know who you could be conversing with! Especially when they change their name.