Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ha ha ha...

Uncle Urchin

Quote:
eastsideurchin 030crew said:
i got on here last night then suddenly it threw me out,the computer made some strange noises and crashed,now i can't get into aol(my wireless connection is down???) bridgee helped me earlier but if anyone knows what they are doing can someone please come and help me before the olds get back or i could be threatened with homelessness for the umpteenth time
help!!
had to go to the [****!!****] library to use it!!

Why can't you get into AOL via your current connection? Should work fine.
Or are you typing this from the library?

Hi Miturchin.

Mark Graham was signed by the Urchins from us after a fine performance by him and us at your place when 10 man City etc. etc. but who needs to be reminded? I can never remember the games when we 'didn't achieve the desired objective', either!

He was with the Iron last season for a spell and re-joined us earlier this season. His opportunities have been limited as Matt Hann has been on fire for us with 13 goals from the wide right of midfield and Mark has been played on the left. Not his preferred position at all!

Good luck to you lot from me.

Don't know why, don't know how, but the forum crash also crashed the web site on mozilla firefox - I could get it up on Internet Explorer but not on mozilla.

If anyone else has had similar problems in getting it up, then my solution was to completely clear the history on mozilla, google "afchornchurch" and I got it back that way.

Hope this is of some use to someone somewhere.