Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So you think some of us are bad !! The BooBoys!!

Cookie

Just visit www.doverathletic.com. and see if we are REALLY that bad for criticising compared to some.

**** Parmenter closes the forum!!*****

(Considering their current position in their

league compared to ours).

Visit also their makeshift forum here at:

http://dafcdebate.forumup.co.uk/?mforum=dafcdebate

JP for all his ability to fund clubs and keep them afloat, spends a lot of time looking at his own clubs forum (as he did at MFC) He may be a good business man, but as for liaising with his greatest asset , the fan base, he chooses to see them as opposition and something to stand up against. Since his departure from HDP the relations between the club and fans has opened up and is almost as it should be; and I find that this is no coincidence and probably contributed to the poor club/fan relationship when he was there.

Up the gate!

These are only my opinions.

You have to wonder why Dover's official website has a forum if this is going to be the reaction to criticism.

It seems a bit odd to give people the opportunity to speak and then silence them when they say something you don't like.

In my opinion official websites should not have forums because there will inevitably be tension between the shiny, happy official version of events and what the punters think. Leave the forums to sites run by fans.