Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Wimbledon game

We didnt guide them into any trouble they started being abusive to us and at the end of the in the stands we were singing Margate songs and they were being abusive then. AFC are a bit like Man Utd if they are winning they happy and nice to everyone but if they lose then they want to fight with everyone. Also i was not planning on singing any MK Dons songs but since they started being abusive first coz we were winning i joined in to get back at them. However at the end of the game i did applaud there support, but i think that took it the wrong way as some were sticking fingers up at me.

Sorry Alex you're talking rubbish mate. The only problem on Saturday was while your fans were waiting to board the bus. One of your lot started singing Milton Keynes and 1 person took exception to it and had a few choice words. We're a friendly bunch and welcome genuine football supporters which I know the Windsor lads are as I'm over there quite a bit if I can't get to AFC Wimbledon games. Yes, we have a few idiots. Out of a crowd of 2,500 you're bound to get one or two but we tend to be self policing if they go ott. You deserved the win on Saturday for 2 well taken goals from your No 10 , but to say we want to fight cos we lost is a bit silly. Good luck for the rest of the season anyway.

Oh please, dont talk out of your backside.I was in the main stand next to where you lot was put and there was no abuse aimed at your fans whatsoever, My kids were mascots on saturday and i heard more abusive language come from them ie: can i have some chips.So dont try and make us AFCW fans to be a pack of knuckledraggers like your millwalls or chelski

In fairness we didn't have a problem when we were there on the 28th Jan, and the home fans had enough reason to be miffed as they'd thrown away a two goal lead.

In balance of that, they did have a fair few 'knuckle draggers' in the fixture at Stag Meadow earlier in the season, but thankfully they were nowhere to be seen at Kingsmeadow.

There has hardly been any trouble at our matches at kingsmeadow, Crowds of between 2,500 and 3,000 you always get 1 or 2, but i wont stand by and watch fans try to make us look like something we are not.MK Chants will always boil Dons fans so maybe none of that = no response or trouble (if any)

I am aware that a lot of your supporters are decent football supporters as i was speaking to a few before the game. I am part of the Margate choir but i decided not to join in with the MK Dons song as i thought that it was pushing a it a bit. I only sang MK Dons once and then one of your fans said not to sing that to me as some of you dont like it so i did stop.

We have never had any trouble at any football games this season or all the years i have supported Margate. I cannot understand though how AFC can say that they have won the FA cup and the other competitions the old Wimbledon have won as AFC are a newly formed side and if it is AFC that won those competitions then surely you lot should be in the League 1 and we should have beaten MK dons on Saturday.

Sorry AFC fans for over exagerating. Looking forward to seeing you next month and i hope we will treat you better then what we did i for one will be.

AFCW is a continuation of Wimbledon FC, They represent Wimbledon, I was at the cup final, my dad was at the F.A Amateur cup final, We carry the original Wimbledon badge on our shirts, We have the Wimbledon name, The London FA have us as being formed in 1889, and i watched us the last time we was a non league club. I STILL watch Wimbledon football. HTH. And thanks for being honest about over exaggerating the trouble (lack of) in this respect

Alex, I wasn't near the programme sellers. I was the fat bloke that waved to the guys on the coach near the entrance. I used all my fingers as well. Good win for Windsor tonight.

Quote:
Alex Tucker said:
I am aware that a lot of your supporters are decent football supporters as i was speaking to a few before the game. I am part of the Margate choir but i decided not to join in with the MK Dons song as i thought that it was pushing a it a bit. I only sang MK Dons once and then one of your fans said not to sing that to me as some of you dont like it so i did stop.

We have never had any trouble at any football games this season or all the years i have supported Margate. I cannot understand though how AFC can say that they have won the FA cup and the other competitions the old Wimbledon have won as AFC are a newly formed side and if it is AFC that won those competitions then surely you lot should be in the League 1 and we should have beaten MK dons on Saturday.

Sorry AFC fans for over exagerating. Looking forward to seeing you next month and i hope we will treat you better then what we did i for one will be.

Well now they have sorted out who is nice and who isnt dont forget the main thing Saturday, take a box to stand on or you wont see a thing except Wimbledon fans, chips, burgers Oh and coffee!!!

I thing i did not mention is that it is one of the best away grounds i have been to this season and i it is a good day out and i am not just saying that coz we won as i was enjoying myself before the game started. I dont know why but it felt like an FA Cup game for us. It may be the same for you Windsor fans aswell.