Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Foster digs in.

Come on you lot, this is a serious matter, Ok not as serious as the stickies I know but nevertheless serious.

Peter has definitely got the high ground at the moment, because there is talk of a mass walk out, well, thirteen at least, and the setting up of another forum.

Is that what they call desertion through failure to face of the enemy?

Thirteen? And what do the thirteen do for their club? Foster will be able to do all their tasks and have a couple of hours spare to moderate...

Still, thirteen less people to boost their gate average...will this snow ball further? The lack of people watching Chelmsford could be all down to one man.

Quote:
F G United said:
TC where did the 13 come from the poll was closed at 40 votes each way?

Anonymous, today at 11:14:41 - in response to you can please some of the people some of the time, etc etc - top of thread
User: guest
Views: 55

what a load of crap !!!! the peter foster propoganda wagon has moved from the chelmo board to the ryman one.

fact - the vote against him was 13-3
fact - he then e mailed people and lobbied at the game for people to register and vote for him
fact - i was at the game and not one person who didnt want him as a moderator was coercing anyone
fact - he is just going on and on and on and on to bore people into submission and it looks like its working
fact - he is waitinf for someone else to set up another board so he can give the "im so loyal" clap trap
fact - the majority DONT want him as a moderator

For what it's worth FG, I think your club should be working with Peter, not against him.

I'm not poking my nose in, just giving my opinion.

TC in your life time have you ever not come up against a brick wall.....

PF works extremly hard for the our club and hopefully he will continue long into our future.

However the unofficial forum is a fans forum, and not a official voice from the club which in some of his postings comes across that way.