Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Foster digs in.

Steve; I'm dissapponted in you because your postings are normally factually correct even if your conclusions are sometimes somewhat awry....

You say in connection with my battle on the City forum that "both club sec, David Selby and Supporters club Chairman Gary Mixture are siding with the rebels." However whilst conceeding that Gary Mixture, Chairman of the Supporters' Club is a lost cause, the Selby to whom you refer is not of the CCFC Football Club Secretary David variety but is instead his miscreant young son, Steve, I believe, being his name....a veritable lightweight, compared to his redoubtable father!

You may be disappointed, but I was not after Brownie points so won't lose any sleep over it.

I will admit that I did think Selby was of the David variety, I now understand your reference to "young Selby".

Although disappointed, I trust you will forgive, because I am not a regular visitor to the Chelmsford Soap box, I do not know the individuals and their handles.

Ok I had a little fun today, but It was not meant to be at anyone’s expense.

Good luck Peter, Don’t let em grind you down, a little compromise by both parties will make your club and support a whole lot stronger.

Don’t answer if this is a can of worms, but why doesn’t the board make their feelings known in this matter, any kind of divide within the club is bad.