Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jarvis should be your new manager.

Having watched him play many, many games over the years, I think that your club could do worse than let Jamie Jarvis take over as manager, at least until the end of the season, to see how he gets on. It would seem from the outside, as a neutral, that whilst you have players who by all accounts are on what I would call very good money for the league they play in, they seriously lack motivation. This is something Jarvis would bring in abundance & he would command the respect of the players immediately. I know a lot a people will say that he has been a liability in some games but this is usually down to his total desire & commitment to succeed. Having said that, I don't think that any of the clubs he has ever played for, and there have been many, would ever question his desire or commitment to the cause. Give him a chance and I reckon you would be pleasantly surprised.

I said in a vocal local that I'd heard good reports about Jamie Jarvis (I wasnt allowed to name names but intimated). He's taken his captains role seriously and was ringing around players, geeing them up, displaying passion etc.

Not someone that should be ruled out.

My vote is still for Dennis Greene, and that aint gonna change.

Quote:
Anonymous said:
Jarvis manager?

who was he fighting with

Why have a manager who, as captain, starts a fight with his own team mate. That was a disgrace last night

I would have thought that as fans of the club you would be happy for your captain to "grab people by the scruff of the neck" if needed to make them pull their finger out. These things happen in football, particularly when these aren't going to well. This shouldn't be seen as a bad thing, the man cares about his team losing every week, is that wrong?? I don't think so. I would rather my captain did this than accept sub-standard performances every week. Anybody who thinks this type of thing doesn't happen frequently has never played the game.

I agree with you about a captain having to take the game/players by the scruff of the neck, but ONLY verbally not physically, or at least not during a game for all to see.

Was it a good thing when Keiron Dyer and Lee Bowyer had a barny, NO.

Its detrimental to team performance.