Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Daniel Bechet

michael

Delighted to see that he appears to be with the Gate a while longer(no objections to next season either).

Does it annoy anyone else though ,that when we were all summising a couple of weeks ago that his loan was over,that there was not posting from MFC 'correcting' us on the official site.

It would have stopped any idle speculation ,and indeed there were one or two negative posts towards Charlie M as a result, which had we of known that Bechet was still with the club; would not have resulted in any adverse Charlie comparison comments.

Makes sense to me ,but maybe i've just got it wrong

i've heard (but i don't know if it is true) that when southend united are going by daniel bechet they are going to put him on loan because we wont be the first team and margate might have him for another loan period next but i know if this is true so if anyone could tell me if this is true thanks

Could it be the club want to keep Behcet's performances quiet. If the club answered every speculative posting on this site then i think they would need employ someone full time. I think the two people in the office ie, Kp and Vicky have their hands full with the ground development project, plus KP does have a successful business to run as well, which has over the past few seasons helped keep the gaaaaate going. I for one think all the carping etc, is a little over the top. We all had high hopes at the beginning of the season but, with the well publicised late start, the struggle to get in the right players, the uncertainty of players not wanting to join us because of our previous problems with wages etc, even one X player going around telling players to keep away, when we stay in this league it will have been a great achievement, a victory. Yes the football has been dire at times, though there have been highlights. Both games against fisher, Finding Sessay, Tamba (now playing in the championship), signing Bertie( perhaps bechet?) and so on. There have been a lot of foundations laid in preparation for next season and a lot more are being laid as we type. Yes perhaps the club could keep the supporters much better informed but, at the price of informing others who perhaps do not have the best interests of the club at heart. Come on the Gaaaaate Upwards and Onwards.

Isnt it so infuriating when you are always right BB.

Agreed,to your comments.

Despite different views & concerns this season we WILL get it right for next season I am sure. But thats next season.We still have this season to get through with still a few more worries along the way but all in all I think we will survive to go into that next phase..absolutely. This season strugglers but next season Premier Champions. WHA-HEY!