Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ryan.c

Why do you people 'rush to judge' and make these assumptions?

Jeff King has been the manager at Canvey Island for many years. Maybe he has had enough of management as well as propping up the Islanders financially to the tune of a lot of money over the period. It would be very difficult for him to stop managing the side , curtail his financial support and stand on the terraces at Park Lane.

His knowledge of football in your area is, arguably, second to none, and he would be a great asset to any Non League club.

I agree with TC on this one.

Err... yes I did Sean.

My opening remarks were directed to those on your forum who should show more respect to the guy, rather than you, old chap. Mind you, your initial comment was the assumption that he would want to mangage the side.

Now now FG, lets try not to fish for someone other than King....We're quite happy with TC and wouldn't want to lose him to you Chavs. And yes, TC does spend and plan the clubs finances very wisely...a very canny and forward thinking Chairman, if I may say so and a major benefit to the BTFC. So...jag off!!!

Sean....may I point out that I have been impressed by this debate, of which you have taken a very big part in only to ruin it with a "bite".

Calm down "little soldier"...these are interesting times where the Non League map of Essex may well be re drawn and your club appears to be at the centre of it.... Enjoy it...

Sean forgive my question but why are you so biased against Heybridge who might have a backer, when all you want is for Jeff King to pump money into your club so you don't have to worry about getting 1200 a week to pay the interest on the loans. If Mr King is stupid enough to throw money into leased property and keep your club going, who is going to lambast you. At the end of the day we all just love our football!!

To true. Many a time a Chemlo Chav has had a go at Heybridge and others for their "supposed" sugar daddy... seems to me that this may be a case of "it's okay for us but not for others"...

The usual dual standards which always appear to prevail on their "soapbox".