Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Early discount for 2006/07 season tickets

The club is pleased to announce an early booking discount for 2006/07 season tickets.

If you buy a season ticket before the 30th June 2006 they are available at the discounted rate of £110 for the entire season for adults and £60 for under 16’s and OAPs. This price will allow entry to all league games (general admission price for the forthcoming season is £8 adults £4 children/OAPs if you want to work out your saving!!) and also any friendlies that are played - we are currently trying to arrange 3 home pre-season friendlies.

For further details please email me michaelgegg@hotmail.co.uk

Geggy

HOW MUCH?!?!

Thats the same as slough who are a level above you! and existing season ticket holders only have to pay £100 at slough.

Guess you have to counter the drop in ground rent now it is at a sensible level and to pay for the cover that is being put up behind the goals.

Dont you go ploughing up the new pitch with those home freindlies - give the pitch a chance!

STR1- Go speak/type to someone who cares?

Geggy put me down for a season ticket please? Not sure when i'll be able to give you the cash mind you!

Malcolm/geggy

Geggy has indicated that season tickets entitle you to free admittance into any home friendlies, but this is not indicated on whats free on the form we need to fill out

Also The form saids to send completed ones to Malcolm, where on the site you are asking for them Geggy

It would make sense if 1 person took responsabilty for collecting them in, to save any confusion.

Apologies for any confusion and you're right one person needs to be managing it. Malcolm in his rush for getting the form on the board (which is a good thing!) didn't alter the address from last years form. So yes, please send completed forms and cheques to me at my address Michael Gegg, 32 Longmead, Windsor, Berks SL4 5PZ with the cheques made payable to the club as per the form or you can send them direct to the club marked for my attention. Anyone that has sent them to Malcolm it's not a problem they will get passed over all ok. And yes the season tickets do include pre-season friendlies.

Geggy