Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Signings...

Matt

According to the Slough Observer, two players have 'committed to join Slough this season' - Matt Glynn (ex-Maidenhead) and Marc Leach (ex-Yeading).

Christian Metcalfe is training with Maidenhead after Denton told him he couldn't guarantee him first-team football this season, but nothing's been confirmed there.

Matt Glynn- have I got the right guy, wasn't he a prolific goal scorer for Maidenhead, and isn't he rather old now, or am I thinking of some other Glynn ?

paper also says telemaque pulled out of a slough move late sunday night (day before preseason started)

also says daryl harris, jefereson harriet and analet odhiambo (prolific scorer in lower leagues) are players who played on sunday and who denton is looking at.

As far as I know they have agreed to sign - not signed yet. Hopefully there will be something more concrete next week. I think although they have agreed to sign we won't get a 'Telemaque' situation with these two so they will be Rebels.

Roger, those three players played in the trial game:

Anaclet Odhiambo - The Number Nine

Jefferson Harriott (Jay-Jay) - The Number Two

Daryl Harris - The number ten.