Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

board playing up?

I'm just being helpful that's all and thought you might be interested, you reading more into it proves my point that you are of an un-genuine and suspicious nature

Can I just ask if the Board is playing up again as there have only been two or three posts all day

Yes he threw it away didn't he, not so much today but two weeks ago when he stayed out on the track for far too long

Really, so what have you been doing today out of interest

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Really, so what have you been doing today out of interest

i know you have a fetish about other peoples lives....
i drove 60 miles for a 10am kick off to help out my
previous team by playing in goal
i returned home for 1:15
i then went to home ground of current team for 3:00 ko
i got home at 5:45 turned on computer and waited with
mouth watering anticipation for you to post your
usual drivel.... tired

Going by that post you are a genuine lover of the beautiful game and have gone up in my estimation, so why do you continually sell yourself short on here and, rather than enter into proper banter, insist on winding me up in every post you make.

It doesn't necessarily have to be with me but following Youngngifted's post, where he said he went to two games in a day, I realise he is a genuine lover of the game and not just a wind up merchant, he therefore must have a lot more to offer the Forum than he currently does.

Going by that post you are a genuine lover of the beautiful game and have gone up in my estimation, so why do you continually sell yourself short on here and, rather than enter into proper banter, insist on winding me up in every post you make.

how much higher will i go....
also play midweek.....85miles to homegame
play saturday afternoon.....45miles to home game
training monday nights....45miles..(not last night- moving house-
busy packing)
training wednesday night with goalkeeper coach...local
training saturday morning...local
and in my spare time i ....
write a load of bollox on the forum...sit back...

and wait for you to respond

evil granate

This is the sort of stuff you should have been posting from day one as I thought you were just a wind up merchant not interested in football, you are probably a decent bloke on the quiet but I had totally the wrong impression of you because of what you were posting

Football Man - Will you be wishing me a happy 9000th birthday on Friday or Saturday

Manics - Thanks but it's not a comedy show as far as I'm concerned, just the opposite infact. Take your personal situation by way of example and your serious accusations that I had an involvement in your marriage breakup, that's not a laughing matter

Manics - Thanks but it's not a comedy show as far as I'm concerned, just the opposite infact. Take your personal situation by way of example and your serious accusations that I had an involvement in your marriage breakup, that's not a laughing matter

No, he wasn't laughing about that when I spoke to him at the match last night! Blames you for all of his current woes, following your scurrilous fabrications about the alleged goings on last September!

Horace - I'm sorry to hear that but I have already apologised unreservedly to Manics, what more can I do. With all due respect though regarding his 'liaison' with Josie at Haringey if you play with fire then there is always a risk that you're going to get burned