Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

board playing up?

• 9 months later...

Folks - Is the board playing up today as nobody has posted since last night, just wondering

I don't think that's what it is at all, members are probably just busy going about their routine business today

Well you've obviously just come home from work, got changed and gone to London APSA v Romford, there's £10 to your favourite Charity if you didn't but be truthful

Okay thanks, I declare the bet nul and void before Football Man comes on and claims otherwise

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Well you've obviously just come home from work, got changed and gone to London APSA v Romford, there's £10 to your favourite Charity if you didn't but be truthful

Too late. I assume you are a man whose word is his bond and I have captured your word in the above quote (which you also haven't bothered to delete yourself before now). Cheque payable to Potters Bar Charity Cup Benevolent Fund please, and if you could add the £20 that's already owing, that would be fab!

That's right, thanks to Martin Ash laying the foundations

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
That's right, thanks to Martin Ash leaving and getting someone decent in

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Too late

Football Man - Would you have gone to the London APSA v Romford game had it been played, if the answer is no (and be truthful) I will send you the £10

Obviously going by that around the houses reply you would have gone as it was the only scheduled senior game in London last Thursday night as far as I could see.

Incidentally on a totally different matter weren't you at the Italy v Turkey Under 17's game at Staines on Wednesday 29 August, there was a groudhoppers report in the Non League paper yesterday.