Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

board playing up?

• 2 months later...

Sorry to 'do a Gavin' folks but have only just managed to log in, has anyone else had trouble with the board, I see the usual suspects seem to have been posting away happily.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to do another Gavin folks but I'm really struggling with the board this morning and may throw in the towel for today (you'll be pleased to hear), each post I make seems to get duplicated. Happy new year to one and all, even Potters Bar Town. Oh by the way I met with Jeff Barnes yesterday who attended our game, we had a nice chat!

Dont worry Rhodes I think a lot of people are having problems. I really dont know what Ian was thinking by updating, because it seems that its worse for a lot of people

Yesterday I was talking to a number of people who post on here and they all said they did NOT like the new forum and some said they would no longer post

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Oh by the way I met with Jeff Barnes yesterday who attended our game, we had a nice chat!

Makes sense. He must have taken the opportunity to catch up with Gregg on FMS business. I notice the football side of the FMS appears to have stagnated since I stepped down as Director. Pity really as there was mileage in that vehicle.

Potters Bar Town - Well perhaps but he only needs to ask me to get involved if he needs any help in taking it forward in leaps and bounds so it can't be doing that badly. Jeff seems more than capable anyway.

Guys - I know things are not perfect - but I do have to run the board almost single handed - I do not have a large number of people who can help out behind the scenes. I am sorry if there are issues. The other two admins do help out where possible, but have their own lives to live.

I am trying to solve all issues.

Personally I have not had any issues today - but appreciate it doesn't mean that things have been problem free.

One of the biggest issues is that we keep outgrowing webspace / servers - and I have a limited budget to keep paying for upgrades month in month out frown

But I do promise to keep trying my best.

Thanks.

I endorse what HTFCew said, Ian! Happy New Year!