Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results

AWK - Not a good result for you today then:

AFC Dunstable 3-1 Totternhoe

James McCarthy 2, 68 (72) Joe Wilmot 16

Lewis Doherty 81

Aston Clinton 0-3 Tring Corinthians

(54) Martin Kinsey 53

Marius Matran 73

Lee Herring 90

Kent Athletic 4-1 The 61FC (Luton)

Richard Priestley 10 (30) Luke Lincoln 55

Adrian Fontenelle 35

Danny Sunderland 38

Danny Swan 47

Kings Langley 4-0 Caddington

James Davies 35 (35)

Chris Haddow 55, 75

Ben Wetton 60

Loughton Orient 6-0 Old Bradwell United

Daniel Whitefield 6 (58)

Gary Davis 12, 26

Daniel Holden 60

Lee Davis 80 83

Markyate 1-1 Flamstead

Jaimee Allen 42 (35) Adam Price 17

M.K. Scot P Padbury United

Mursley United 1-1 Pitstone & Ivinghoe

Justin Giddings 70 (38) Paul Caveill 5

Risborough Rangers 1-2 Crawley Green

Robbie Morgan 80 (44) Jason Young 32, 39

TUESDAY 29th

PREMIER DIVISION

Biggleswade United 5-2 Langford

Broxbourne Boro V&E 4-1 Haringey Borough

Chalfont St Peter 1-2 Hertford Town

Edgware Town 7-0 Holmer Green

Harefield United 3-0 Aylesbury Vale

London Colney 2-2 Ruislip Manor

Royston Town 3-3 Kingsbury London Tigers

St Margaretsbury 0-2 Leverstock Green

Mostly a good night for members of this board with Gavin no doubt estatic with a 7-0 home win over Holmer Green that keeps Edgeware's 100% record intact and leaves them top of the league.

RobbieO hit a brace for Biggleswade United in there impressive 5-2 win over Langford and the Hertford contingent should be reasonably happy win an away win at Chalfont.

As predicted, the next three matches for us are going to show just how good we are. Kingsbury drawing 3-3, tonight, they are scoring goals, albiet having lost at home on Saturday, Harefield with another good win, follows them, and then Hertford who won again tonight.

Quote:
AWK said:
TUESDAY 29th
PREMIER DIVISION
Biggleswade United 5-2 Langford
Broxbourne Boro V&E 4-1 Haringey Borough
Chalfont St Peter 1-2 Hertford Town
Edgware Town 7-0 Holmer Green
Harefield United 3-0 Aylesbury Vale
London Colney 2-2 Ruislip Manor
Royston Town 3-3 Kingsbury London Tigers
St Margaretsbury 0-2 Leverstock Green

Mostly a good night for members of this board with Gavin no doubt estatic with a 7-0 home win over Holmer Green that keeps Edgeware's 100% record intact and leaves them top of the league.

RobbieO hit a brace for Biggleswade United in there impressive 5-2 win over Langford and the Hertford contingent should be reasonably happy win an away win at Chalfont.

More than happy AWK

2-0 down playing shockingly bad - what a turnaround. Game of 2 halves!

Quote:
HTFCew said:
A close game at Mill Meadow last night. All goals came in the first half so the 2nd half was a bit of a nail biter.
Didn't take many pics as the light was bad, but here's one - rest should be on our website sometime over the weekend.

Has Leo been taking martial arts classes?

Quote:
RobbieO said:
RobbieO hit a brace for Biggleswade United in there impressive 5-2 win over Langford.
More than happy AWK 2-0 down playing shockingly bad - what a turnaround. Game of 2 halves!
RobbieO - Sounds like you're on fire at the minute, did you know that our Challenge Trophy game has been switched to Second Meadow on 12 September so I hope your form has gone off the boil by then.

Im scoring which is good. But i played pretty poorly last night despite scoring twice. My second goal was a bit freakish as i never hit left foot volleys outside the box. Still i was due a goodun.

Looking forward to the game against you - i have some contacts at Brache who have filled me in!

Didnt know it had switched though!

I wasn't at the Manor game but apparently we were good value for a 2-2 draw at Colney which is never an easy place to get a result.

yeah we should get over 100 and might get nearer double that though most will be away fans of course.

Impressive but I've heard Holmer aren't as good as last year and could struggle. Like you said though the test will come when you meet Harefield, Kingsbury and Hertford. And of course you have us on September 19th by which I think the league will have settled down a little

Yeah we are very much the underdogs v Enfield Town but we'll give it a go.

RobbieO, I'm looking forward to reading Red Robbo's take on the match, to be fair to him he said that you normally score against Langford and your two goals look to have come at a vital time. I think Rhodes is beginning to worry about the Challenge Trophy match now, especially if its been switched to Biggleswade.

Lato, I think you'll give the townies a very good game. I'm going to predict a draw but for them to win at home. I think home advantage could work well for you guys!!

Lato i went to watch the townies on Monday wen they lost 2-0 to Enfield!! They were much stronger last year. U could give thema shock.

Very lively up top with Ricci Crace and Brian Hamlett but their midfield aint up to much and they are very poor defensively.

Good luck

Things are good with me HTFC1, hows urself!!

Great result tuesday night?

The doc gave me the all clear yesterday to play again so im just waiting for the remaining 3 weeks of my suspension to finish now!!

I haven't signed for any1 yet altho i have been training with ware!