Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

hillingdon 4 wefc 4

First half. brilliant. passing football quality play all round and 3 good goals.even them pulling 1 back didnt seem to look that bad.

Second half.what happened? poor all round and went 4-3 down.Chennels scored the equaliser and hit the bar in the last minute.

A cracking game just a shame about the result.

On a final note.get well soon jon case who was stretchered off with what i hear to be is a badly twisted knee.

what is going on? the defence was absolutely shocking AGAIN! we really need a new defence as and lets be honest if we had one we would be storming this league. first half is the best i've seen us play for ages. shame dolan went off with a hamstring strain as i thought he was excellent first half him(and are poor performance co incided with him going off) and coyne could become best pairing in league. chennels again looked class as did casey before injury. some major defensive surgery needed as i think we could actually be quite good!

why did SL change a winning side 3-1 at half time,we were coasting first half and looked class.Dons came out the stronger second half and wanted it more.Keeper looks suspect on crosses and does not command his box and is not vocal enough.

Pity about Casey looked to be causing problems until a no blame tackle put him out for months.

Note that a number of squad were not present today,hope they are not "fed up" and are off as with injuries we will need all available.

Tills and Cooper gave 100% along with Coyne.Matt,& Chennels but rest seem to want a shake up call.

thats 14 goals against in 4 games give Ian Gardner a try after all he was outstanding in pre season friendlies and deserves better treatment than on the bench each week it might boost defence confidence along with Will returning.Try playing Dave in front of Will and Cooper as a stopper and let Donalan and Coyne cover wider in mid field allowing them to get forward more.Cant keep letting goals in and EXPECT goals up front every week.Good teams start with good defence ideas then build.its exciting watching 8 goals every week but if Chennels /Matt have an off day what chance have we of winning.But then im only expressing my opinion and Mr Lane will have the last say.

Anonymous, football is all about opinions and your differs vastly from mine on this occasion as I thought all of our defenders yesterday [apart from Jamie Furmage] were the same as your posting name!

If players are fed up [as you put it] just 4 games into the season and aren't prepared to fight and wait for a chance to prove themselves then perhaps we're better off without them anyway as they're certainly not showing the spirit shown by those actually in the team - perhaps that's why they're not in the team in the first place!

With Tilbury now suspended and Case, Dolan and Coyne all suffering injuries yesterday, the other squad players will now get a look-in and a chance to prove they're good enough.