Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What was that all about?

Cookie

The players should get paid by the amount of effort they put in. Apart from SCS,PINNOCK & SAPPLETON & JACKSON the rest should be owing the CLUB money.

Worst 90 minutes I have witnessed for a long time.

One shot on goal all game as far as I can remember & Danny should have put that away in the 88th minute.

Got away with murder today.A draw is definately a good result after that display.There was no passion,no effort,no ball control,no mobility,no I bloody DEA, nothing.

No-one SEEMS to want to win the game apart from those four I mentioned.

We know they are 20 times better than this so why the major major slump in their form.

Its so annoying & frustrating.

Still, we have another shot at it Tuesday night down there & FLEET will be kicking themselves for not taking this game at the first time of asking.We will improve Tuesday as its impossible not to.

Are these players actually doing any training in the week? It dosent show.They certainly dont deserve the wages they are on after todays showing.Sorry if you disagree but thats how I saw it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/g/gravesend_and_northfleet/5349634.stm

We've got the same ability for this league as the above Gravesend team have for theirs, but we are not giving it our all. We should be in the same mould as the "Fleet" for a Ryman outfit.. We were after Chelmsford & we should be now. About time wake up calls for these well paid players are given.

Funny that,I heard they got 20 free tickets each for that, every game.l.o.l. On TOP of their wages!

Perhaps they are given free lottery tickets too. Sorry, I jest here( I think) & if I seem annoyed but thats because I am. I feel CHEATED.