Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What was that all about?

Cookie

Are they playing for "free" then? Am sure if some of them were offered double the money elsewhere they wouldnt refuse it? Oh no they would stay & play locally.Believe that if you wish. Its just that no-one seems to make any offers for your players thats why they stay put & play for peanuts.Not for any other reason.They are good together though I'll give you that!

It was said mainly with tongue-in-cheek Rob. You shouldnt take things so seriously what with you being one of those elite at winding people up yourself. However there must be a little truth in what I said as as far as I know no-one has been snapped up by the bigger boys have they? True or False? (disregarding supposed approaches)

(Have just double checked my spelling by the way) l.o.l

Well said Rob, are boys are happy at their local club, why go anywhere esle, where you would have to travel to train, not get on with your team mates.Ramsgate pride themself on football, not money, I know two that could have gone to another club for £350 but turned it down, it a shame you couldnt pop into the changing rooms before a game and see team spirit.