Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

predictions for tuesday

Coxyhammer

Quote:
Gate Watcher said:
No more than a prediction Joseba. I think we can win the game. Bromley are a Ryman Premier side so obviously nothing special. Every team at this level has their faults and if we can play well tomorrow we can win the game.

Well put GW.It could be highly possible that we shall come back & quote you on your post after Tuesdays game.Highly possible!

Quote:
abdullah said:
Ah,my friends, it is goals that win matches and for us these have been in very short supply of late.

But Saturday proved that we aren't bad at defending, despite the flashing of a lot of yellow cards. I think it will be turkish delight for me if we can come out with another 0-0 draw...

..But I will be happy with 0-0 and a crowd of 606 and some onions with my burger!

Abdullah crowd puller!

Ah,my friends correct prediction of a draw last Saturday and correct score tonight!

I am, after all , Abdullah the all knowing! I have also become very musical - here you find me blowing my own trumpet!

Abdullah "you hum it i'll play it"

Ah, my friend, it is too soon to talk about Saturday.

There is an old Arab saying "Upset an oysterman and you might end up with a bad taste in your mouth - be patient and you might end up with the pearl!"

I have no idea what it means but it was fun typing it!

Abdullah the wise!

Somewhere above, i mentioned that Blackman and McDonell were big threats.

All credit to RT and CW who marked the very lively Blackman out of the game.(i saw him trial at FGR pre-season and he was good)

I read in the Thanet Times RT being quoted as he 'tried to sign one of the players Bromley had but they beat him to it'.

I can only assume that RT was also referring to Blackman who did recently sign for them(and i think lives in Folkestone )

Meanwhile, the player who i think we should have-and had the opportunity to sign- as the ideal 'third striker',and would have given a different type of striking option scores yet again for Folkestone-Ellis Remy.

Frustration all round