Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Open Meeting

blueblood

Do not forget the open meeting on friday night 7-30.

Malcolm Rowlett will address the meeting and i believe KP will also be there.

I have had comments from certain parties that the meeting is only an excuse for M.I.S.A to increase bar takings. Believe me, this is not the case.

Sadly I cant be there.Cant get anyone to change shifts for a 2.am finish. Cant blame them I suppose.

Will be interesting to see exactly what was announced on here when I get home.

Malcolm has continuously said to me over the past few months that nothing will be announced until the news to be given is "positive". So a good sign then.

The eve of an important game too.Am sure the timing of the meeting & the good news coming out of it will undoubtedly give us all a big big lift for tomorrows game also.

Similarly a bit far for me, but have the same questions as Geoff and cookie:

what is the situation with Osman sesay-where is he ?

From the outside, it looks like sponsorship is slow as GP says.Shirt sponsorship also seems slow;which is odd given the better quality of players; but i would suggest that the club have not actively pursued sponsorship this season Is that a true or false observation ?

Whilst accepting that as part time in Ryman, MFC cannot afford a commercialdept., from the outside it looks as though no-one is trying to get any sponsorship whatsoever.

Could the club reassure us that is either not the case;or the unlikely scenario that funding is not an issue and so sponsorship is not being actively pursued from local business /fans etc.

I suspect that the answer to shirt sponsorship could well be that there have been notes in the programme about this and given the numbers that have turned up at recent games, plus the fact that in the past a lot of the shirt sponsorship has been undertaken by supporters, the uncertainty as to exactly who is going to be with us for the season has to have had some effect. A £100.00 (plus VAT) is after all a fair amount of money to an individual.

Yes, I am aware of that but as shirt sponsorship was mentioned I thought that I would make the point. After all, if we know that it is available, as we do, it seems pointless asking why others aren't undertaking it when we could ourselves. Therefore I also made the point about the uncertainties of late.

In fact the shirt sponsoship is currently more than slow, with only two sponsors it is almost non existent.