Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Reserves

BlueGate Alan

Very entertaining match last night. Trotty in stands looking on so pleasing to see, Jay & James playing. In first 15 minutes we hit the bar/post at least 3 times. Good headed goal from Scott Holden up front to put us ahead and we added a second by half time by the No 9 (who I thought was Nick Bagley but may not have been). Heard the Deal trainer come over to someone at half time saying they are just too pacey & classy for us. Then 2nd half seemed to turn it on even more and if it wasnt for the heroics of their goalie, we could have scored 12. Game finished 7-0, No9 (Bagley??) I think got a hat trick or maybe 4. Hopefully others who know team better can fill in the names.

Nice to read a few details but it's really annoying me (maybe it's only me) that we're not getting any proper info about the reserves. We shouldn't be having to guess who our own players are ! If nothing else it's a bit disrespectful to the players themselves.

Not having a go at the people who do post some match info but the lack of basic details such as who's actually in the reserves squad isn't really good enough.

Can't believe it would be that difficult for at least the reserves line-ups to be listed somewhere.

I also thought it was Bagley Alex, tho Graeme thought he looked different to the Bagley who scored a hat trick on Saturday. Shame no team sheet as previously stated

I think Bagley has the blond hair,and a guy called kenny pratt-who is a bit smaller- has darker hair and is a bit smaller.

Don't take is a gospel, but think that may be the case.

Maybe now we can identify the scorer.

(we should not be having to do this )

I assume it was Jay Saunders and James Donovan playing as in the Jay and james.

Yes I know Kenny Michael, he is more shaven headed too. I am 90% certain it was Bagley, if so soom cool finishing. Yes sorry I did mean Saunders and Donavan, Luke Williams also played