Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

tomorrows predictions

seasidesteve

Very tough place to go.

To keep up with the necessary 2 points per game (and the fact that i hope we have only one other league game this month-another tough one at Billericay)-we really need a win.

Just can't see that happening though, so would settle for a draw.

Tough tough one-will Abbott play-hope he does not get the red mist against his old club.

Anyway, good luck to the team and :

'don't concede the nil'-we start with a point-lets keep at least a point.

Good luck

Alex-i'm hoping we don't have Leyton at end of month as i want the 'Gate to be in 4Q of FA Cup on that day.(if we draw against PB, then we won't be at Billericay either !)

A few hurdles to get over before then though.

'Don't concede the nil'.

Up the 'Gate

Ah, my friends, this is one of the trickier games to predict.

Heybridge are fresh from thrashing a very poor Leyton side 6-1 but then being held by Didcot Town at home in the FA Cup. But they have had a good midweek in winning at Didcot quite emphatically 3-1. Though they might be a bit leg weary they should certainly be in a bouyant mood.

They have been scoring goals and that is what makes my think that we will be not unhappy to come away with a point.

My all-seeing all-knowing mind takes into account that it will be windy , that there has been a glut of locusts in the Arabian desert, and that Hockton and Mitten will play some part of tomorrows game!

Swifts to score ....i visualise a Richard or Richards..... but a point salvaged with a late Hockton leveller.

The Crowd will be small! I see 3's in my minds eye, so 333!

Abdullah shade of pale!