Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where are they now ?

Jeff Trice

I'm pretty sure he's retired, no doubt waiting for the call about his testimonial....

There's a few recent players I haven't been able to track down - Gavin McGowan, Nej Hussein, Darren Watson, Andrew Burke and Jermaine Brown spring to mind. Some of them appear on my list at clubs I know they've left.

To show what a tricky business it is keeping up with players, I changed Ian Hilaire's club to Hendon (found that out on Monday) earlier and have just noticed that he scored for Erith & B last night so I've updated the page again.

Should have mentioned before that if anybody has any info about players' whereabouts that's more recent than mine (ie what shows on the 'where are they now' page) please let me know.

Here's a couple of obscure ones from the 'class of 2006.

Where are Musa Jaioh(Jallow),Chris Stowe,Tom Ziepe and Daniel Damoah who all appeared as substitutes for us last season.

If anyone can throw light upon why they were signed in the first place, that may also be interesting !!!

• 3 weeks later...